if not completely (is “intoxicated” a polite way of putting it)? Yes, the year has rolled round to the time you’ve all been (breaking the first rule of Scuba) holding your breath for!
Dive Odyssea’s Christmas Dinner and Dance
It is all going to happen at The Rochford Hotel on Saturday, 10th December. A choice of starters, mains and desserts leading up to the Dive Odyssea Annual Awards for:
- Best Underwater Photograph by a non-professional
- Best Top Shot by a non-professional
- Best UK Underwater Photograph
- Best Underwater Photograph by a PADI Pro (or previous winner of the non-pro category)
- Best Top Shot by a PADI Pro (or previous winner of the non-pro category)
- “True Grit” (Awarded to someone who has shown true determination to overcome the odds to become a diver).
- “Sukker of the Year” (Awarded to the goof who did or said something truly incredibly stupid, silly or plain dumb in front of other divers).
So get your posh frocks, black tie, sparkly bits etc ready for an evening celebrating another year of fun, sun, laughter and water. Get your name down now and join in the fun!